Scholarship Blood Drive

This summer, I (Maggie) have been organizing a blood drive alongside American Red Cross 
for a possible college scholarship.

I called/emailed friends/neighbors and stamped flyers all over Milton.



I even made the paper of North Fulton!


The big day was Wednesday, August 6th.

Mary, Mrs. Buchanan, and I tended the sign up table from early morning till late afternoon.



We held free chair massages for donors thanks to Catalyst Physical Medicine.


My loyal snack attendant and gift-card raffle leader John.
(Snack table items kindly donated by Harry'sPublix, and Red Cross)


Mom got pale from staring at her blood, so they allowed her to check her emails....



Thank you to all who dropped by to help my cause!
You not only helped me surpass my goal of 25 to reach 31, but also helped save many lives!

Special thanks to mom, dad, Mary, Mrs. Buchanan, John, and Ms Judy
for all of their extra help and support!

And lastly, thank you American Red Cross for this opportunity!

Love, Maggie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About M and M

My photo
Mary and Maggie, artist and baker, are twin sisters who collaborate their respective talents together in various projects for friends and family. They are students at Berry College. Mary is studying art history and Maggie marketing; both girls also have a double major in music, being violinists.

Maggie and Mary

Maggie and Mary
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...